Comparing all the books that we have read so far the one that I've liked or caught my eye was book number three. Its interesting because it contains the start of the battle between Acheans and Trojans, and the reason for that was Helen. If you look in this book we can say that the whole book is interesting, because a women cause a big battle. there were two parts that I really liked in this book. the first one is when Hector starts to tell Paris that he's not brave as much as he is handsome. In my opinion this part is what kind of made Paris to decide his mind, because Paris "insulted" him in a way, so Paris made the decision to fight Menelaus. The second part that I liked was when both Acheans and the Trojans came to the conclusion that the war should be fought between Menelaus and Paris. This way was the best in my opinion because those two and Helen were the only reason that the battle started. When I finished reading the book I had some questions. The main question that I had was: How did Zeus allowed Aphordite to help Paris while he was fighting with Menelaus?

Comments

  1. I totally agree with you on Book 3 being your most favored part as it is the same for me. The scene where very dramatic, especially the part in line 364 where Aphrodites summons Helen and realizes that she was disguised as an old lady.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment