2/11 Books 3&4
Books Three and four happen to be in one-word interesting. In those two books, there is a lot that happens to go on. The leaders of the Achaean Army are introduced and we find out about Zeus goals to re-spark the fight by sending Athena. One thing that I found shocking, however, was Paris's decision to flee the fight that he was kind of responsible for because of his decision to steal a woman that he decided to also sleep with and forces the trojan army to fight for him.
I also found it interesting that Paris decides to run away from the problems he created. I wonder if this has more to do with his lack of skill as a fighter, or if Paris simply doesn't want to clean up the mess he started? If it is the case of Paris not wanting to take accountability, we can see how truly selfish Paris is, risking lives on others especially being that he is the son of a King and should feel obligated to protect his men.
ReplyDelete