blog 3/11
At this point of the book interesting things happen. As now Zeus has ordered all the immortals that they can participate in the battle. Clearly this can be viewed as a help to both the Greeks and Trojans. In my opinion Zeus did this because he knows Achilles power, and he clearly knows that without the help of Gods Troy would be defeated only by Achilles. Throughout this part we also see Poseidon switch sides and joins to help Trojans. This action of him raises a major question. Are the Gods afraid that Achilles rage can go to the point that he can change the fate? In my opinion I think that most of the Gods are afraid of Achilles actions.
I agree I do think that Achilles actions are scaring the gods. It seems to be very clear that He does truly has some power.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely agree with the fact that Achilles is scaring the gods in a way. It is so obvious that he does pose as a threat and the gods know well that Troy would be ruined. There was no way that the gods would not do this, I definitely saw it coming where they all end up interfering with the war.
ReplyDelete