4/30
I'm well aware that I'm late in regards to posting what my final topic is, I published this before but I'm not sure why it didn't go through. My topic for the final will either be the first topic (pain and pleasure with the chorus) or the fourth topic (Philoctetes's body affecting his state of mind). Both topics are very interesting to me, and have a lot of evidence to back it up. Although I do feel as if there is more evidence in regards to Philoctetes, some of the actions the Chorus committed in Prometheus Bound are worth talking. They may not be obvious at first, but after carefully looking through small details one will notice what it is that they are feeling. I will probably stick with Philoctetes though, he is an interesting character to discuss. I will publish my other blog for this week some time tomorrow or Wednesday, I don't know why my blog didn't uploaded last week
If you are interested in the Philoctetes topic, make sure to pay special attention to how Philoctetes describes his own body and how his physical state affects his mind. Also make sure to carefully look over the parts where Philoctetes is struck by immense pain - where before he might just be describing how his physical wound affects him, the parts of the tragedy where he is afflicted help to demonstrate the wound's power for the reader.
ReplyDelete