blog 4/27
For my final paper I will be choosing prompt #1. In my paper I'm going to go into an in-depth analysis about pain and pleasure in the Prometheus Bound. The tie it with the act of sympathy and sacrifice. I'm also going to talk about the pain Prometheus went through through out the book, and then tie that to how sympathetic the chorus becomes to his pain. The Chorus experiences pain by standing in with Prometheus when Zues comes, also bring up points where they want to hear about the pain someones going through. Lastly i'll bring up instances where they sympathizer feels pleasure in pain, also why is there pleasure in pain and suffering.
I'm curious: where do you see sacrifice as linked with the phenomenon of pleasure and pain in Prometheus Bound?
ReplyDeletethink i used the wrong word, well prometheus did wrong, he also thinks zeus is getting overthrown. so i guess maybe how bold prometheus is. bc now he’s suffering from zues.
Delete