Blog 4/27

For the final assignment I am in doubt between topic number one and topic number five. I feel like I'm comfortable with these two topics. Topic number one has a lot to write about because the chorus has a big part in the book. Also there can be a big comparison between pain and pleasure that chorus experiences. Topic number five also is a good topic that you can go in depth to analyze Herald speech. He is a charismatic character and also different. There's so much you can write on the topic if he fulfilled his duty as a messenger, and give reasons what made him take the action he did.

Comments

  1. I think depending on how well you can analyze, topic number five is a topic that is you can sort of play around with, adding your own analyzation and what not. With topic number one, you're focusing mainly on pain/pleasure and its relationship to sympathy within the book. Therefore, if you want something that has many options regarding writing, then definitely choose topic number 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally preferred the first topic because you can talk about pain and pleasure in the play and/or talk about pain and pleasure in the individual self and how the desire to know meant much more during that time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment